Industrial and Officeassets
INDUSTRIAL AND OFFICE ASSETS
Developers and investors need to meet the needs of modern office and industrial occupiers for efficient workspaces that minimise environmental impact. Bureau Veritas’ services ensure the safety and performance of your assets.
ENSURING SAFE, RELIABLE AND PROFITABLE ASSETS
Investors and developers must deliver business districts, plants, factories and industrial operations that meet the needs of modern business and industrial occupiers. Booming urban populations result in a growing workforce that demands modern, safe buildings. To meet their objectives, investors and developers need to address multiple challenges: how to meet stringent regulations and achieve international standards while ensuring projects are profitable.
HOW WE SUPPORT YOU
Our services help you to address complex challenges and ensure that industrial and office buildings and districts are built on time and on budget. We also support you to manage assets efficiently.
- Sustainability Our green building services include assistance in obtaining the globally recognised environmental certifications demanded by modern occupiers including LEED, BREEAM and HQE.
- Construction Our services include project management assistance (PMA) and construction monitoring to help manage and monitor the implementation of designs and works.
- Health & Safety The experienced Bureau Veritas team offers on-site QHSE coordination and property monitoring to help ensure compliance on construction sites.
- Tools for quality and timely building on budget Our web-based management tool, PRI MANAGER, facilitates full project control and the technical procedures necessary to achieve it.
- In-service inspections We offer in-service inspections of your equipment, from fire and electrical equipment to lifting appliances, to help ensure you are always compliant with regulations.
- Handover Our technical due diligence service provides you with a thorough understanding of a building’s technical profile and potential risks prior to acquisition.