Transport & Logistics
All stakeholders in the transport chain must comply with strict regulations for the safe transport of goods. Bureau Veritas works with its customers so that they can meet the highest safety standards in the transport and logistics sector.
WE ENSURE SAFETY AND COMPLIANCE WITH RULES IN GLOBAL SHIPMENT OF GOODS
Safety is the most important aspect of global transport, especially for dangerous goods. Suppliers of tank containers must therefore comply with numerous national and international regulations. They also face a wide range of demands from their customers and the industry. Our customers need inspection and classification services that fit their specifications, regardless of their location or when they are needed.
HOW WE SUPPORT YOU
Bureau Veritas adds value to your business operations, thanks to our extensive knowledge and our global network of qualified experts in the field of transport equipment inspection.
- Type approval and initial inspections: Of all tank containers used today, most are initially inspected and certified by Bureau Veritas. Our flexible, market-oriented offering meets a wide range of customer needs.
- Statutory inspections of tank containers in use: We carry out periodic, interim and exceptional inspections of transport tanks, swap loading tanks and tank containers intended for the transport of dangerous goods.
- Voluntary inspection: At the request of the owner, we carry out voluntary, non-regulatory inspections of transport tanks, swap load tanks and tank containers intended for the transport of hazardous goods.
- Containers – legal and voluntary services: Our service package also includes periodic inspections based on CSC regulations, ACEP/audits, on- and off-hire inspections, cleanliness checks and much more, in order to independently determine the state of your resources.
- Ship classification: Bureau Veritas is a leading classification agency for container ships and bulk carriers for the worldwide transport of goods. We have developed special software and methods to support our customers in optimising cargo.