BRL 6000-AB certification: Design and installation of installations
Assessment guideline (BRL) 6000-AB
The BRL 6000 certification applies to the design and installation of (building-related) installations. With the BRL 6000-AB certificate, companies that design and install technical installations show that an independent expert has established that the installations they design and install comply with the Building Legislation and the applicable NEN standards.
Scope of BRL 6000-AB
The BRL 6000 certification consists of the general part (BRL 6000-AB) and some special parts (BRL 6000-xx). These special parts contain additional requirements for several sub-sections (arranged according to type of installation and activity; for example: BRL 6000- 01. This concerns the design and installation of electrical installations of individual dwellings).
For certification based on the BRL 6000, both the requirements of the general part BRL 6000-AB and the requirements of one or more special parts must be met.
Office Veritas Certification provides certification in the following sub-sections:
- BRL 6000- 01: Design and installation of electrical installations of individual dwellings
- BRL 6000- 02: Design and installation of medium-sized electrical installations (up to 3 x 80A) of buildings, other than individual dwellings
- BRL 6000- 03: Design and installation of large electrical installations (> 3 x 80A) of buildings, other than individual dwellings
- BRL 6000- 04: Design and installation of gas installations and installation of gas-burning appliances (< 130 kW) of individual dwellings
- BRL 6000- 05: Design and installation of medium gas installations (≤ 0.5 Bar and up to G 16) and installation of gas-burning appliances of construction works other than individual dwellings
- BRL 6000- 06: Design and installation of large gas installations (≤ 0.5 Bar and > G 16) and installation of gas-burning appliances of construction works other than individual dwellings
- BRL 6000- 07: Design and installation of tap-water installations of individual dwellings
- BRL 6000- 08: Design and installation of tap-water installations of building works, other than individual dwellings
Benefits of our BRL 6000-AB certification process
At Bureau Veritas Certification, we are happy to help you obtain your BRL 6000-AB certificate. Bureau Veritas Certification has a large number of auditors and inspectors who have extensive experience within your industry. Our audit method is widely recognised as pragmatic and helps you to increase the chance of certification quickly.
One fixed contact person
We have a customer-focused organisation where you always have a permanent contact person to turn to. Your contact person will think along with you and provide a quote tailored to your needs. Your contact person will also coordinate the schedule with you and ensure correct and timely certificate issuance.
Thanks to short lines, it is possible to collaborate with your organisation as efficiently and effectively as possible.
This is how you become BRL 6000-AB certified
The certification study consists of an organisational part and one or more project-oriented inspections.
During the organisation-oriented study, we assess whether your company meets the general requirements of the BRL 6000-AB, including:
- Staff expertise
- Execution of the work
- Measuring instruments
- Project registration
- Quality manual
The project-oriented inspection(s) assesses whether the design and the realized installation comply with the applicable and current (technical) requirements of the Building legislation, NEN 1010, NEN 1078, NEN 1006 and the like.
The BRL 6000-21/00 is supplied by Bureau Veritas under accreditation from the RvA (Raad voor Accreditatie - Accreditation Council).
Bureau Veritas Certification has a Business Unit that specialises in providing services in the construction and installation industry. The employees in this Business Unit therefore speak the language of their customers.
In addition to BRL 6000-8/00, we not only offer other technical installation certification processes, such as BRL 6000/AB (1 to 00), BRL 6000-25, SCIOS, but also generic certification schemes that are relevant to the construction and installation industry. This would include such things as ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 45001, VCA, SCL, CO-2 Performance Ladder, etc.
Please contact us
Are you curious to know what Bureau Veritas Certification can do for you in terms of BRL 6000-AB certification? We would like to inform you about our possibilities so that we can contribute together to a safe, reliable world. Please contact us via the website or by phone at +31(0) 88 450 56 00. Our specialists like to think with you! Are you interested in training? Then we would like to refer you to our training website.